Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Wrap image loop in Content Template?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Adriano.

Author

How do i loop a image wrapped in divs?

I am creating a content template - i have repeated fields (images).. i want to wrap each image in a div / span - or what ever else i need.

I can only paste the images as loops seperated with what ever separation i want .. but it doesnt seem that i can wrap them in html tags?

If i do the prework in views (wrap the images in divs) - and use the view in the content template, i get (NO ITEMS FOUND) ..

How do i accomplish this?.

Further more.. the view i created is showing up fine on the front page (eventhough it doesnt use the fields).. but if i paste my view shortcode in the same page i get NO ITEMS FOUND.

And ... is it possible to use only 1 image from each field?
Gallery 1 is having 5 images
Gallery 2 is having 10 images

I want to show 1 from Gallery 1, 1 from Gallery 2 ... Is it possible to customize limit per field? not per view ..

There is a document about how to wrap repating fields. There are many ways, please take a look: https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/repeating-fields/

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other related question.

Thanks alot Adriano 🙂

You are welcome.