Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WPV Shortcodes do not work for post status other than published

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by himanshuS 3 years, 3 months ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to enable a user to save a post as draft, review it and then publish it. On the review post page (post content template in elementor), I want to show the post data using shortcodes. This works fine when post is published but doesn't work if it is not.

Toolset views shortcodes are very helpful to retrieve data and I was wondering if this is a feature or a bug.

Can I use views shortcode to get data from draft posts?
Shortcode in use: [wpv-post-taxonomy item='@project-prompt-to-project-submission.parent' type='skill-category' separator=', ' format='name' show='name' order='asc']

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.