Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WP Job Manager Images

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do? I am creating a pet adoption site with a modified WP Job Manager Plugin. So, pet breeders pay for a listing to provide information about a puppy for sale.

I want to use Toolset to add an image gallery, slider, lightbox, attachment - something that allows users to upload multiple images from the frontend and display on their pet listing.

Is this possible using Toolset combined with WP Job Manager?

Thanks,
Donna

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello Donna and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Toolset plugins should work with other plugins without issues, sometimes, compatibility conflicts arise. We report these conflicts to our compatibility team and we try to fix them or contact the author to suggest a fix.

You can use Toolset to define additional custom fields(images, gallery) for the "job-listing" custom post type, provided by WP Job Manager. You can also use Toolset to define how a job is displayed on the frontend(slider).

From what I know so far about WP Job Manager, it has its own form to allow users to post new listings from the frontend. Toolset also offers ways to create frontend content submitting forms.
Integrating Toolset into the WP Job Manager frontend form won't be easy and will, for sure, require custom code.
Personally, I would use Toolset forms instead of WP Job Manager form to be able to customize it without custom coding. I may also drop the WP Job Manager and build the website with only Toolset plugins.

I am not sure if this answers your question. Hopefully, it has. Let me know if you have any thoughts, questions, or if you need more details.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.