Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WP ERROR when installing plugin: are you sure you want to do this?

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Paulo Bano 6 years, 9 months ago.

Author
attempt_to_upload_types.2.2.13.png
ERROR_sure_you_want_to_do_this.png

I am trying to: Install Types 2.2.13

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: Plugin installed Successfully

Instead, I got: WordPress error: Are you sure you want to do this? Try again...

Hello, I purchased Tool Types yesterday (Order #548511), and today I am attempting to install it on our website multitokens.com, when the plugin ends uploading WordPress reports an error: "Are you sure you want to do this? Try again"... when trying again indeed the same thing happens.

Please help me, what do I need to do to install the purchased plugin?

Hello,

Although one couldn't tell out of such a weird error message (are you sure you want to do this?), the source of the problem was with the max_upload_size limit, which for a godaddy cpanel apparently defaults to only 2MB...

The solution begins by uploading a php.ini file with higher limits, but apparently besides that one needs to visit the CPanel and kill all the current PHP process in order for the server to restart, recognize and apply the new php.ini file...

Thanks !!!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.