Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WordPress crash

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by perryA 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:I get a crash report when I log into the site.

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Here is the error I get when I loginto the site:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_plugins() in /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:2211 Stack trace: #0 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): WP_Installer->custom_plugins_api_call(false, 'plugin_informat...', Object(stdClass)) #1 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(206): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array) #2 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin-install.php(150): apply_filters('plugins_api', false, 'plugin_informat...', Object(stdClass)) #3 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/analogwp-templates/inc/Utils.php(435): plugins_api('plugin_informat...', Object(stdClass)) #4 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/analogwp-templates/inc/settings/class-settings-version-control.php(94): Analog\Utils::get_rollback_versions() #5 /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/analogwp-templates/inc/settings/class-settings-version-control.php(51): Analog\Settings\Version_Control in /home/rpccdev/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2211
There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I am not sure yet from where the error is thrown. Would you mind to delete your Types plugin manually using FTP from wp-content/plugins folder and then try to upload a fresh copy of Types plugin from your plugins page.

Does that help?

OK -- the WordPress admin crashed again. I installed the latest version of the plugins per your instructions last time this happened.

Not sure if I mentioned this before -- the site still works fine, but the admin section crashed. If I deactivate the "types" (or maybe its the "views" plugin) and then turn it back on, the problem goes away for a while.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.