Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommrce views plugin interfering with

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the Woocommerce Views plugin was not working as intended and was causing some interference with the customer's pre-existing layout.

Solution:

The solution here is that this might be caused by a plugin conflict and as a first rule of thumb we recommend disabling all the non-toolset plugins and trying again.

For more information on how to use the woocommerce views plugin please take look at the link below.

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dmitryK-2 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
num3.png
number2.png
nuber1.png

Hello! I'm trying to use alternative to WC Views method of building Product Single in more DIVI native way.
I try to use WC Views for showing products archive page (no problem with it) - and I've switch WC views to show default single page template.
I'm having an issue with showing up layout on single product page on my test site (hidden link)

So current setting for Toolset - that DEFAULT template is used (see attached #1). The same is in WC Builder plugin. I've try to change the template in one product (to imported Divi layout Demo #6 ) - no luck.

Can you please help to fix this situation. Cheers, Dmitry!
Attachments:
1. nuber1.png
2. number2.png
3. num3.png

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Dmitry,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I'm not 100% sure of the issue here however i'm assuming that you want to use the divi builder to customize your woocommerce single product page ?

Please let me know.
Thanks.
Shane

Hello Shane, I need to reinstall my test site and everything finally been fixed. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.