Skip Navigation

[Closed] Woocommerce Views vs DMS Pagelines issues

This support ticket is created 9 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by dmitryK-2 9 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Author

Hi guys,

I'm having a big issue trying to make my own woocommerce product template with views because I can't select the page template in the woocommerce views admin page.
It is simply empty... I event cannot select "Woocommerce standard template".

And I'm having my custom template content showed below standard woocommerce template content.

Any help?
May I ask you to have a check on that site? I can give you access credentials
Best regards
Carlo

Dear Carlo,

I created a file called single.php and put this contents in it:

<?php
get_header();

while (have_posts()): the_post();
	the_title();
	the_content();
endwhile;

get_footer();
?>

Then I selected this file as a page template for my products.

Finally, I created a content template for products, apply the change so all products use it and it works. But it only works when Im logged out. If I login as admin the CSS of the page is breaking. I get the feeling that this is a theme issue.

Can you confirm you get the same behaviour?

Please let me know if you are satisfied with my answer and if I can help you with any other questions you might have.

Regards,
Caridad

Dear CaridadZ
I'm having the SAME issue (WP 3.8, DMS Pagelines 1.1.4 & Woocommerce 2.0.20)
I can't choose any page template in the woocommerce views admin page.

(May be because I use DMS Child theme)

Can you please specify the path of putting the single.php file mentioned in your post

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce Views vs DMS Pagelines issues’ is closed to new replies.