Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce views template not applied to shop page

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Use Woocommerce views to display data on shop page, but I got: A blank page.

Solution:

The problem is in theme "astra child theme", you can copy theme file "archive.php" of parent theme "Astra", save it into your child theme folder, and test again.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ralphG 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I assume the original question of this thread is resolved, according to our support policy, we prefer one ticket one question, for the new questions, please check the new thread here:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/but-now-inline-styles-are-not-loaded/

PrtScr capture_4.jpg

Hello, sorry but as I thought the problem is not resolved yet.
This morning I visit the website, and the shop page did not display any product again.
(Please see screenshot, on the left the shop page, on the right a category archive page).

boutique2.JPG

I have tried it in your website again:
hidden link

But I see it works fine, see my screenshot: boutique2.JPG

Please provide detail steps to duplicate the same problem, also when I try to login your website, I keeps on getting 500 error, can you share the PHP debug logs:
https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/

Hi, sorry for late response,

since the problem reappear over time, I installed a plugin "WP control" and I've deleted useless wp-crons,
maybe that was a cron created by a plugin that was responsible... So I'm waiting a few days to see if the bug occur again or not.

I followed the description in the link you provided, the file is created but empty for now...

I have marked this thread as waiting for feedback status, please update here if you need more assistance for it. thanks

I think the issue is resolved now.

We installed the plugin "WP Control" to delete useless crons, the crons that we deleted were created by other plugins that we no longer use.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.