Skip Navigation

[Closed] Woocommerce Views product images

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
screen.jpg

Hi,

I'm using a WP View content template for my WooCommerce product page. Styling and everything looks fine, however i'm facing a problem with product images.

I installed 3rd party plugins like a magnifier zoom and product labels add-on. They don't show up at the product images. It looks like the shortcode rendered by WP Views is just the product image, nothing more.

When i WP Views content template is disabled, the add-ons are working fine.

Content template enabled: hidden link
(no labels / no magnifier visible).

Content template disabled: hidden link
(labels and magnifier visible).
Also a screenshot is enclosed.

Maybe i need to use another shortcode? I cannot find anything in your documentation / forum.
I hope somebody can help me out.

Kind regards,

pierre.s
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your message!

I am not familiar with the 3rd party plugins you are mentioning. I guess it may be related to the CSS ids and classes of the product image.

In order to be of better help, I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Please take a full database backup.

Regards,
Pierre

Since Pierre currently has a few days off, I will replace him here in the forum.
I hope this is OK for you.

I also thank you for providing the Debug Informations

It would be good that you first update your Toolset to it's latest version. Can you do this please?

Please could you also try to update this additional Software?:
- WordPress

?? Be sure to backup your database first before you proceed! ??
⌥ You can use a plugin for this if you like.
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I also analyzed the both URL you provided:
hidden link
As per your description, I assume some "magnifier" should appear,
but I can not see how ti should work, as here:
hidden link
there is no content to compare.

Perhaps you have deleted that content or changed template?

Could you provide me a URL where I can see the Expected behavior, or some regarding screenshots?

I also suggest you give it a try with a minimal set of environment tools, meaning this:
Does the issue also persist with our Default Theme Toolset Bootstrap and NO Plugins BUT the Toolset Plugins (+ obviously your needed plugins to reproduce the issue)?

If not, could you then re-enable the Plugins one after the other, and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?
Please report me when the issue comes back
It might also be due to the Theme.
Please do reactivate your Theme only after you are sure the issue isn't coming form a 3rd Party Plugin.

Please can you also activate the WP Debug Constant in your wp-config.php file, and tell me if you see any errors?
https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Once I will have a URL where I can see the expected behavior, I can analyze it more and compare with the currently issue producing Content Template.

Can you also confirm you use currently this:
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-product-image
to display your product's images?

Does the issue appear with all different attributes of that shortcode or only with a few?

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists and, in case it does, could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for your detailed answer:

1: Everything is updated to the latest version
2: I made a backup of the entire site
3: You can now see the magnifier: hidden link
Also, please see WP Views content product template: hidden link
4: i tried disabling all plugins, this doesn't solve the problem.
5: WP Debug is set to true, no errors appearing.
6: The WP View shortcode to display the image: [wpv-woo-product-image size="shop_single"]

Kind regards,

C.Template output.png
3rd Party Plugin Output.png

Thanks for the Details

Unfortunately, this issue is not directly due to Toolset.
It is also not due to your 3rd Party Plugin, but I will explain the point more in detail below:

1. The Plugin(s) (magnifier zoom and product labels add-on) do create their own HTML, and their JS is coded properly to address this HTML.

2. Our Plugin, when you create a Content template, is also generating HTML, a different one then the plugins mentioned.

3. You can see that in my screenshots and also in the Browser Console when you view your site.

4. To solve this, the JS of those Plugins should be adjusted so to point (apply) to Toolsets (Content Template) HTML.

The Short-code [wpv-woo-product-image size="shop_single"] does output the image, with RAW or IMG-TAG argument as option, but you can't pass JS from other plugins to this short code.
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-woo-product-image

It seems that you need custom programming work which is beyond the scope of our support.

At this point I would suggest you consider contacting one of our certified partners from this link:
https://toolset.com/consultant/

You will get the custom assistance you need to get on with your project.

I apologize that we can't help further in this case.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Woocommerce Views product images’ is closed to new replies.