Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Views not compatibily with new version of WCVendors Pro 1.4

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nicholas 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hello guys.
The new verson of the plugin WCVendors 1.4 is not compatible with the toolset woocommerce views plugin.

hidden link

Please help.

Regards,
Nicholas

To help you, I need to know what exactly the issue is, if these things used to work previously, under what versions, and how I can replicate the given incompatibility.

Then, we can analyse this and eventually provide a Fix, or contact the Developers of that Plugin.

Can you provide me with this exact details?

Thank you

Hey Beda.
Thank you for your reply on the weekend.

Everything worked fine with WCV version 1.3.9 installed.
I opened a support ticket over at WCV and they asked me the following: Has that plugin updated to be WooCommerce 3.0 compatible?

hidden link

To replicate the issue you need to install WCV version 1.4, woocommerce and toolset woocommerce views.

I still do not know what the issue is.

Neither does the WC Vendors Pro 1.4 supporter, as it seems

Please, can you let me know where (what screen) what (errors, unexpected things) happen?

I also need a Copy of the Plugin.
I see it's a PRO version, and I do not own it.

You can use the next private reply to attach a ZIP of that plugin (please use Google Drive)

I can then help you better.

Ok, that sounds pretty much like a Fatal Error.

Please do this:

1. Open your wp-config.php File in a text Editor.
2. Make the changes suggested here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG
3. Report back to me the error you see.

Meanwhile, I will try to replicate it, but it'll take me a moment to set it all up.
I'm downloading the plugin as we speak.

There is a problem.

Upon activation of Types, Views, WooCommerce Views and the plugin you sent me, I see this:

WC Vendors not found. WC Vendors Pro requires a minimum of WC Vendors v1.9.8.

It seems WC Vendors Pro requires another plugin, the WC Vendors?

Can you send me that too?

Additionally, in case I need to perform any specific steps other than activating the plugins and view my shop/products, please let me know so that we can avoid further misunderstandings.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

I hope the notices of the debug.log file help.
Thank you.

The very moment I activate the Free Version I receive:

( ! ) Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in .../wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/includes/class-wcvendors-pro.php on line 529

There is also a new version:

There is a new version of WC Vendors available. View version 1.9.10 details or update now.

After that Update, the error was gone.

Then I viewed my Product and the shop.
It all works just fine.

I, of course, tested this with Content Template and Custom Archives applied.

What are the needed steps to replicate the problem?

Activating the Plugins does not seem to be enough.

Hm... that's weird it's still not working for me. The page shows up as blank.

Do you have my system status?

What is you set up now? To you have a custom template assigned to the woocommerce product page?

Also I set the product permalink to /produkt/

What does appear on the blank page after activating WP Debug (do not log it, display it, as shown on the WordPress DOC)?

I do have a Contnet Template applied, yes, as stated above, I tested both.

Have you tested this with no other plugins, a native WordPress Theme, and the updated Free Plugin?

What are the steps to replicate this?
Obviously, just activating the plugins and create a few Products is not enough.

What settings do I need to add or modify, to see this issue?

If that is not possible to provide, please send me a Site's Snapshot.
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thank you

Please provide to me the information I asked for.

I cannot help you otherwise.

As previously stated I need the steps.

I see that you have an error on the page. It is not an error related to our plugin.
It's an error that is from other plugins.

Undefined index: free_shipping_order in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 88
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_id() on string in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/public/class-wcvendors-pro-vendor-controller.php:1200
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: free_shipping_product in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 89
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: country_rate in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 83
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: min_charge in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 85
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: max_charge in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 86
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: max_charge_product in /www/htdocs/w013a313/bauernhofvermarktung.at/wp-content/plugins/wc-vendors-pro/admin/class-wcvendors-pro-shipping.php on line 87

And so on. These errors are not from our Plugins.

I do not know how to replicate those errors.
What steps I need to take, where I need to do what.

Online I can see that, but I cannot debug that online, I need to do that locally, otherwise your site will A) be unavailable or eventually break completely B) I cannot run my debug Tools on a Remote Website.

1. Can you provide to me the exact steps how to replicate it
2. Or/and can you provide to me a copy of your site.

Thank you for your immense patience and collaboration

Thank you, activated another Private Reply.

I visited the Shop and the Single Products and I could see any problem.

On the single Products, all errors listed previously appear, but those are all related to the 3rd party Plugin, and not to Toolset.

I then saw that you did not activate the required settings in Toolset > WooCommerce Views > Product Template File and Product Archive Template File.

I did so, in order to apply the Layouts you built for those purposes.

Then, I saw a different (shorter) set of errors, and no more output from WooCommerce, as such, I could replicate your problem reported here.

Anyway, then I debugged the 3rd party Plugin and the code in class-wcvendors-pro-vendor-controller.php on line 1200 should be changed from

global $product; 
$post = get_post( $product->get_id() ); 

to

global $product; 
global $post;
$post = get_post( $post->id ); 

Can you confirm that solves the issue and does not produce any other problems?

I could then reach out the Developer.

Hey Beda. Thank you for your work.

Are you talking about plugins/wc-vendors-pro/public/class-wcvendors-pro-vendor-controller.php?

If I changed the line of code you mentioned. Unfortunately the product page is still blank.

Did it work for you?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.