Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WooCommerce Views Batch Processing Settings – URL

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by monicaB 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Incorrect system cron url.png

In the WooCommerce Views Plugin, there is a setting for updating Static Product Fields using a system cron URL. The displayed URL is not editable and is incorrectly pointing to a previous location for this site.

I can see where in the options table this information is being pulled, but rather than manually editing the database, I'd like to know where this information is being generated. I suspect as-is, this option would throw an error.

Please advise on how to correct this information. Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you please confirm first that you moved site from one server to another?

We currently do not have that option, so essentially either your site use that system cron which is offered by the WooCommerce Views plugin or uses one of the other options. WordPress Cron ( and here you can set when to run from a list of options ) or Manually ( it will calculate when clicked on the ‘calculate now’ button).

Still please allow me to contact our developers if they suggest any other way other than editing the database. I'll get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Hi Minesh-

Yes, I moved the site from a staging site on my host to the client site (still in a staging subdirectory, though).

I'm wondering where in the plugin that option was set, because it must have been set at some point. Any word from your developers would be very helpful. Thanks!

Monica

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please try to follow following steps:
1.) Take note of all current settings being used in woocommerce views settings screen. much better, took a screenshot of the Toolset -> WooCommerce Views settings , so you can remember the old settings.

2.) reset the setting. This can be done in Toolset -> WoOCommerce Views -> click "Restore default settings" button at bottom of the page

3.) Once reset

4.) Restore the old settings which is on step 1. use the screenshot to restore old settings
that's it.. woocommerce views will update the urls of the cron automatically.

I hope aboe steps will help you to resolve your issue.

That did the trick! Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.