Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Single Product Template File Not Showing on Some Products

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Not all products use the same Cotent Template.
What could be the issue?

Solution:
When you head to the Content Template that styles the Products, do you see a red notice in "where to use this content Template" that says "bind this content template to "n" products"?

If so, please bind them.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by jamesH-6 7 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
wrong.jpg
Fine.jpg

Hello, I'm having a problem with Woocommerce Single Product Templates, i customized my template for single products, and it works fine, but there are some products that doesn't show the template, insted just shows the description. Do you have any idea of what could it be the problem, and how to solve it?

Best Regards

By the way, im using a big database, around 45.000 products. My site is hidden link

There must be a difference in those Products.

1. It could be another Content Template is applied to the ones that do not display the desired data

2. It could be the data does not exist on some of them

3. Try to resave the products where the issue appears

4. What happens if you create a new Product?

5. When you head to the Content Template that styles the Products, do you see a red notice in "where to use this content Template" that says "bind this content template to "n" products"?

Of so, please bind them.

Does the issue still persist afterwards?

Thank you!

My problem was the fifth issue.

I'm having a somewhat similar problem with the WooCommerce Woo Canvas Theme. When I have Toolset Views activated I'm unable to View any of my posts via View Post on the Back-end and the website loses the content of the Post (The featured image remains however). I've toggled around with various Views/ Toolset Settings but haven't come up with the magic bullet to prevent such an occurance. AS a result I've needed to turn off Toolset Views. I will say though that I am somewhat of a newbie with the Toolset Views Product

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.