Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Product Pop Up/Quick View

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nicholas 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hello I would like to build a woocommerce product quick view pop up.

How's this possible?

I have woocommerce views installed.

Regards,
Nicholas

I would need more details where and how this should behave, and I can tell already that this is not an inbuilt Toolset feature.

What you need (most comfortable) is a Theme that supports Bootstrap or, in Toolset > Settings activate our Bootstrap setting, and then create a modal with Bootstrap Code.

Then you add a link to your Product that will trigger the modal.

This is quite straightforward HTML; it's documented here:
hidden link

You can as in example create your Content Template with which you will style the single Products and add the HTML with it's desired content for the Modal in there.

Sorry - wrong post!

Thank you.

Basically I created a product view. When I hover over one product an overlay appears that says: quick view. Once I click on it a window with more details should pop up.

I'll try to implement it with the bootstrap modal and html.

I tried out some wc quick view plugins but unfortunately they are not working with toolset wc views.

Yes, either a Plugin, or Bootsrap would do the trick here.

Please let me know if you need more details here.

Thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.