Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce product CSS changed after filter.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Woocommerce product CSS changed after filter.

Solution:
When using Beaver Builder you should not use the Ajax filter but instead, use the setting "Reload the page to update the View results".

You can find the proposed solution, in this case with the following reply:
=> https://toolset.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-product-css-changed-after-filter/#post-1175121

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/errata/beaver-builder-loses-its-elements-styles-when-using-views-ajax-pagination-and-toolset-forms-is-active/

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
before filter.png
after filter.png

I created a custom search view by Beaver builder for woocommerce products.

Then I created a Template by Beaver builder, and shown that view in the template.

In first column I shown search result and in second column I shown search form.

Search is working fine but, after click on button the layout is changed, please let me know why is this happening and how to solve this?

I am attaching the images for before and after.

Also after click on button there are two button showing plug and minus, how to remove them?

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I need to review your current setup to see whats going wrong there.

Could you please share problem URL and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I see that you are using Ajax loading with the view that is not recommended to use when using Beaver Builder so I changed the setting to "Reload the page to update the View results".

Please check following Errata:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/beaver-builder-loses-its-elements-styles-when-using-views-ajax-pagination-and-toolset-forms-is-active/

If you can check now, the layout displaying correctly:
=> pperdraft.com/shop2/

Thank you for reply.

Yes, now its working fine, but its updating the URL too. I don't want to change URL in browser after filter button is clicked.

How to achieve this?

Minesh
Supporter

well - update URL option supported when you have AJAX view enabled and as you already know the limitation that you should not use the Ajax search view when using beaver builder hence it is not possible.

I stopped using beaver, but still plus minus buttons are appearing after filter.

Please let me know how to remove them?

Minesh
Supporter

I've added following CSS to view's Loop Editor CSS box:

.minus {display:none; }
.plus {display:none; }

I can see it's not displaying the buttons now.

Thanks for this but I was not looking for css none display code.

I am looking for a hook or any other function to disable +/- buttons.

Minesh
Supporter

Well - Toolset does not offer any hook or shortcode to disable the +- buttons.

I changed the theme and those +/- buttons were not available so it seems that the buttons coming from your theme. I suggest contacting your theme support (Genesis) and ask them to guide you with the available hooks to remove the +/- buttons available just beside the quantity input.

Thank You

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.