Skip Navigation

[Resolved] WooCommerce pages do not display correctly

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's theme header was overflowing with the woocommerce content.

Solution:
This was happening because the theme's menu is designed to overlap with the page header. In the case of the shop page made with Layouts the header was missing, so it was overlapping with the content.

To resolve this all that was needed was to rebuild a header in Layouts.

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by cristianR-3 5 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Integrate Layouts

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The header area with the title of the page

Instead, I got: No header area, no container pushing items to the center of the page

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can take a look to see whats happening here?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

In any case, my issue happens even after disabling all plugins with the exception of Toolset.

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 2.48.12 PM.png

Hi Cristian,

I was able to see the issue with this. The theme is actually using a position: absolute in order for it to overlap with the content area.

Normally this would be a featured image of sort. however because the shop page doesn't have such an area when its made by Layouts.

You will need to recreate this area, See Screenshot

Shane
Supporter

As you can see i've managed to recreate this section for you.
hidden link

Thanks,
Shane

Ok, but there seems to be an issue with WooCommerce messing up the stying for one item on the menu, did you see that? I will see if loading the WooCommerce stylesheet differently might fix that. Thanks, Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.