Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Lightbox displaying two different sizes

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
product image1 .jpeg
product image.jpeg

I am trying to: Make the Lightbox images display the same size.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: I expected to see the Lightbox images to display the same size but the featured image is displaying bigger than the gallery images when clicked on.

Instead, I got: The two images are different sizes.

Hello,

There isn't such a kind of feature within Toolset plugins, it needs custom codes, I have setup a demo in your website:
Dashboard-> Appearance-> Customize-> Additional CSS, and add below CSS codes:

.fancybox-opened{
	max-width:630px;
}
.fancybox-inner, .fancybox-inner img{
	max-width:600px;
	height:auto !important;
}

For your reference.

Thanks that works great I have two more other questions. When it loads in the second image it loads it on the left and then snaps back to the right is there anyway I can stop that from happening? Also how can I bring the fancybox overlay in front of the header it appears to be behind parts of my header?

New threads created by Luo Yang and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-woocommerce-lightbox-displaying-two-different-sizes/

I assume the original question of this thread is resolved, for the new question, please check the new thread:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-woocommerce-lightbox-displaying-two-different-sizes/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.