Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce gallery in CRED

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

PZ

Hello,

I followed the solution form this topic (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-repeating-image-fields-gallery-woo-and-non-woo/) to set woo gallery but it doesn't work for me.

First, I removed wpcf- prefix from the code.
If I add it in front of the field slug, the pictures don't even show in the gallery custom field in back-end editor (they are uploaded into the media library, though) and neither in woocomerce gallery.
Without the prefix the pictures show in the back-end in my gallery custom fields but not in woocommerce gallery.
I only changed form id and my custom field slug in the provided code..

What am I missing? Please, help.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot why the same code snippet is not working on your website, I'll need its clone/snapshot.

Can you please share it, as explained in this guide?
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Note: I've set your next reply as private.

regards,
Waqar

PZ

Hello, is there any progress?
Thanks.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for waiting, while I performed some troubleshooting.

I noticed that in your target form "Alternative places form" (ID: 39), the option "Use the WordPress Media Library manager for image, video, audio, or file fields" was not checked.
( screenshot: hidden link )

For the code snippet from Christian to work ( ref: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/cred-repeating-image-fields-gallery-woo-and-non-woo/#post-553621 ), the media library option needs to be checked.

Here is the slightly updated code snippet, which will work whether that option is turned on or not:

add_action('cred_save_data', 'cred_product_gallery_action',10,2);
function cred_product_gallery_action($post_id, $form_data)
{
	global $wpdb;
	// if a specific form
	if ($form_data['id']==39)
	{
		if (isset($_POST['wpcf-photo-gallery-alt']))
		{
			$list_ids = array();
			$existing_values = get_post_meta( $post_id, 'wpcf-photo-gallery-alt', false );
			foreach($existing_values as $url)
			{
				$item_id = $wpdb->get_col($wpdb->prepare("SELECT ID FROM $wpdb->posts WHERE guid='%s';", $url ));
				$list_ids[] = $item_id[0];
			}
			update_post_meta($post_id, '_product_image_gallery', implode($list_ids,','));
			delete_post_meta($post_id, 'wpcf-photo-gallery-alt');
		}
	}
}

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

PZ

Thank you so much, it works great now.
I had to disable media library button because I got some other issues with the featured image but I'll create a new ticket if I can't sort it out by myself.

Thanks again and all the best,
pz

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.