Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce elements not showing up

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.44 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 47 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by maiS 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi again!
Thanks so much for the detailed guiding regarding adding a WooCommerce product to the signup form.

I tried following your guide and it's great until the part where I have to register the _regular_price field. When I visit the Select Post Type dropdown, select Products and in second dropdown select Include Hidden Fields, then click Apply, I don't see a _regular_price field. I see these:
total_sales
views_woo_in_stock
views_woo_on_sale
views_woo_price
_backorders
_downloadable
_download_expiry
_download_limit
_dt_footer_hide_on_mobile
_dt_footer_show

I just thought I would try using views_woo_price instead but when I complete the register and then move on to Toolset -> Post Forms and open my form again, I can't find an Add Post Fields. Only:
"Post elements"
"Extra elements"
"Generic fields"

This means I can't add Custom Fields, and then select the _regular_price field - which now should be view_woo_price.

Can you please help? Let me know if you need a login.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mai,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to achieve. Are you creating a product on the frontend ?

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Shane

hi there,

Please read this ticket from earlier - it was closed and I couldn't open it again so I created a new ticket:

Split: How to link Events and Products

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mai,

Just had a quick look at the ticket.

Can you try using a Generic frontend field for the price and give it the slug _regular_price . Once you submit the form with this generic field on the frontend then it should Populate the price field on the backend.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for getting back to me.

In my post form builder I don't have a "Generic frontend field". Can you tell me what to do to figure it out?

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 9.37.58 AM.png

Hi Mai,

On your Toolset Forms, you should see in the sidebar the Generic fields settings. See Screenshot.

Could you send me what you are seeing on your end ?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi there,

I followed your guide and I see the single line field, but even though I insert the slug and the host can type in a price nothing happens after doing so in the frontend. No product is being created in the backend and no price or add to cart button is showing up in the frontend after finishing the signup form.

I need a signup form where a product will be created with:
1) Product price
2) Product category
3) Add to cart button

Product category should be hidden in the final product frontend, that the customers see. But the price and add to cart button should be there.

Also:
The date function is not working in the form. I also need
1) start date
2) end date
When I chose a date on the signup form it is not working on the final frontend product page. Can you please help? Also I need 2 dates and I don't know how to set that up.

Last thing for now:
When I finish the signup form, the sidebar and page title is NOT disabled even though I pressed "hide" on the post form template. What should I do to hide it?

Another question: Does Toolbox not have a search box element? I need a search box on my frontend but I can't find an element for it?

Sorry I have another question:

When the host or customer is logged in, I would like menu called "logged in" with a dropdown where they can see "my profile" and stuff. Is that possible to make?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mai,

We only handle one issue per thread as this cause cause alot of confusion when many questions/issues are addressed in a single thread.

For each separate issue I would recommend that you open a new thread. Currently we are working on getting the product price to populate .

So this thread will be strictly used for resolving the product price issue.

Could you send me a link to the frontend product form so that I can have a look at the price field ?

Secondly we have a detailed documentation on how to setup the product form on the frontend.
https://toolset.com/learn/create-an-ecommerce-wordpress-site/how-to-create-a-front-end-form-for-adding-woocommerce-products/#11-2-creating-a-front-end-form-for-product-submission

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Shane

Oh yes, of course.

Okay so, here is the link to the form where you create your camp as a host. There is a price field there that was created by "single line" element in the form creator. I gave the field the slug you told me. So when I press in the price and submit the form, no product is being created and no price or "add to cart"-button shows up. And I need that as you should be able to add the camp to the cart as a product and then pay for it online.

I'll make new tickets with the other questions.

here is the link, but you need to be logged in.
hidden link

Also right now there's 2 forms - 1 for the product info and 1 for additional info. Is it possible to combine those 2 or to add like normal text fields to the product form?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Mai,

Can you provide the credentials? I tried looking for them in your previous tickets but whenever the credentials are sent in a private field and the ticket is resolved, they get deleted automatically.

Can send them once more.

Thanks,
Shane

And also I of course need the "add to cart" button to show up so that people can buy the product directly from the frontend template

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.