Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce Default Image Shortcode Not Working

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Beda.

Author
No Image.jpg
inserting shortcode.jpg

Hello,

I was using an archive template to display a list of products, it was working great, but after the last update (woocommerce 3.0) the image shortcode is not working any more.

This is the shortcode im using

[wpv-woo-product-image size='thumbnail' output='' enable_third_party_filters='no' gallery_on_listings='no']

Can you please check what is happening and how can i solve this?

thank you

I can output the image just fine here:
hidden link

This is a reference Test Site, the access to it I have sent to your email.

You can access the Content Template where I inserted the ShortCode.

Could you check if this is the same as on your end, or if not, make the adequate change so we could see what the issue is?

I can see it is running fine, which could be my problem then? it was working fine until the last mayor update of WC.

The only difference i saw was the PHP version, im using PHP7 could this be the problem?

I don't think so, this works with PHP 7+ as well.

1. Test this with no other plugins but Toolset + WooCommerce
2. Test it with a native WordPress Theme
3. If all Fails, please re-insert the ShortCode with our GUI. It might be malformed or the View / Content Template just needs to be resaved.
4. In case you use cache, remote storage or cloud storage for the images, try to disable that, or make sure they are loadad fine if called directly with the URL for example.

If everything fails, plese provide me a Copy of your site.
I will then deploy that locally.

The instructions on how to provide me a Copy of your Site are here:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Thank you for the patience you show towards us.