Skip Navigation

[Closed] WooCommerce category image sizes not working!

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by thomasS-11 5 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Author

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/show-a-list-of-woocommerce-categories-with-images/
(PLEASE CONSIDER POSSIBILITY TO REOPEN TICKETS AS THIS IS MORE FIT FOR A COMMENT THAN A TOPIC!!!!!!!!)

i can't get size to work with this solution? - other than that it works fine.. but i tried defining size="thumbnail/medium/large/brands-thumb (this is custom)" but none of them work!

Notice that i tried above values separately, i did not use them as written above.

I am trying to: show my custom image size in views!

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

/*This is just a comment for above.*/

really.. i had to rewrite everything again because of your new support system just deletes the content of the post and replaces it with:

I am trying to:

I visited this URL:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

What the hell dudes? Your new supportsystem is really horrible and forces you to fill out fields with * eventhough no fields has a *.

The topic ‘[Closed] WooCommerce category image sizes not working!’ is closed to new replies.