Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Woocommerce 2.6.x Tabbed My Account Page Support in WCV

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Hey Toolset team. Just a quick question - Woocommerce now has a tabbed My Account page. I'm using Woocommerce Views, and the tabs aren't displaying, it's just a list of links. Will support for this be coming to a future update to Woocommerce Views? If so, is there any timeline or beta version for that?

Thanks!

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 15.17.26.png
Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-25 um 15.14.57.png

I apologize, can you show me what you mean?

I activated WooCommerce on Twenty Sixtenn with no Toolset at all, and all i see are Links in the My Account Page.

Is there a specific step I miss?

It does BTW not change if I use Views and WooCommerce Views.

I am sure I miss something crucial here.

my-act-us.jpg
my-act-store.jpg

Hi Beda,

You are correct, that view is exactly the same as mine (pic #1). It was my understanding that 2.6 would add tabs like in the second picture I have here. After looking again, it seems as though they decided users should style these themselves, which means editing the templates. I don't have a problem doing that, but it could be a consideration for the next version of WCV to just use bootstrap tabs to style the page a bit.

But the Account page is not something we support to customize.

With WooCommerce Views you can cusomize the Shop and Single Products.

You can assign a Content Template or a Layout to your Account Page but the content of WooCommerce will be rendered through the WooCommerce ShortCode [woocommerce_my_account].

This can not be modified by Views or Layouts as it's hardcoded.

Layouts now has a new feature of Bootstrap Tabs and Accordions, you could use it to customize your Account page with Toolset ShortCodes, but WooCommerce ShortCodes are only the ones as listed here:
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/

This is the DOC for WooCommerce Views in case you need it:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.