Skip Navigation

[Resolved] woocomerce views displaying fields from 'Fields Factory'

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to make a woocomerce product view that also displays the custom fields provided by 'Field Factory' plugin. For every fundraiser ticket selected it displays 2 fields, players name, and Age. Under the standard woocomerce product page, it works but I would rather show it in with wp-types views view. hidden link When I select the number of players now, and hit purchase, it kicks me to the main product page and the number of tickets purchased is lost as well.

Is there any documentation that you are following? https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-fields-factory/

Is there a similar example that we can see? hidden link

Thanks you for your help.

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 5.14.11 PM.png

Hi, when you click the Fields and Views button above a text editor area, you will find an section called "Post fields" where you can find non-Types custom fields. Screenshot attached. You may have to click the "Load non-Types custom fields" button to access those fields. Then they will appear in the list of fields you can insert in any Content Template, View or Layout of Products. They will have a prefix of "wccpf_".

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.