Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Where do I go to fix Map?

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
map_error.jpg

I am trying to: The maps function on my website is not working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: A working map.

Instead, I got: an error message saying that the Map is not loading. See attached picture.
I know it has to do with Google Maps and I updated my billing information with Google but the error is still there. I would like to know where to go in the WordPress Dashboard to go to try to fix the Content Template and code for embedding the code. I got this new free code.

<iframe width='100%' height='100%' id='mapcanvas' src='hidden link' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'><div class='zxos8_gm'><a href='hidden link website tries vouchers</a></div><div style='overflow:hidden;'><div id='gmap_canvas' style='height:100%;width:700px;'></div><div><small>Powered by <a href='hidden link Google Map</a></small></div></iframe>

Hello,

Thanks for the details, I can see the problem in the URL you mentioned above, and I can see below message in my Chrome browser console window:

You must enable Billing on the Google Cloud Project at
hidden link Learn more at hidden link

I suggest you try to follow our document to reset the Google map API key, and test again:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/display-on-google-maps/creating-a-google-maps-api-key/#creating-an-api-key-for-google-maps

section "Creating an API key for Google Maps".

For your reference.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.