Skip Navigation

[Closed] Where do I change The Page Structure for Woo block Product Archive

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Im just trying to setup a Product archive page for Woo-commerce using The WooCommerce Block addon, And I get the whole You can change anything you want with toolset on the archive editor

But where do you actually edit the page structure on the back end, As I want to add some blocks, Some extra elements and then load the Archive into the middle of that?

E.G In WooCommerce U can create a WooCommerce.php Edit the structure and call the Hook

Is there any documentation that you are following?
hidden link

Is there a similar example that we can see?

something like the following:
```
<?php
get_header();
?>
<section class="about container">

<div class="mg-top-s">

<div class="row" style="background-color:white;padding:20px;border-radius:20px;">
<div class="col-md-12">

<?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
</div>

</div>

</div>

</section>
<?php
get_footer();
?>

```

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Its a test server if it times out its not the site its latency issues

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi David,

When you say edit the page structure are you referring to the PHP template itself ?

I'm not 100% sure why you would want to edit the template manually when you are able to add the same items to the page using our Archive editor. The archive editor essentially replaces the entire area between the header and footer.

However if you are looking to edit the archive template, it can be found in our Woocommerce Blocks plugin, go to Plugins -> Plugin Editor then select Toolset Woocommerce Blocks, from there just navigate to Templates and you should see the Archive-Product.php template file.

This is the one that you need to edit as it is already setup to work with the custom archives made in Woocoomerce Blocks. However you should know that if you update the Woocommerce Blocks plugin any changes made here would be lost.

Perhaps if I know which hooks you are trying to call in the template I can suggest an alternative for you as I do not recommend editing the template file directly.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Where do I change The Page Structure for Woo block Product Archive’ is closed to new replies.