Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Where are the instructions for what to do with the the downloadable integrator?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bronwyn 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
gen-integration.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to use Layouts and other toolset plugins with Genesis Framework

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Cant find any instructions that mention what to do with the downloadable Toolset Genesis Integration file.
Is it a plugin? Does it get added to the Genesis Framework in my theme folder by ftp? Does it get added to my genesis child theme in some way??
How does it get used??

Is there a similar example that we can see?
n/a
What is the link to your site?
n/a

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually our integration plugin simply to allow for you to use our Layouts plugin with the Genesis theme.

All that is needed is to install the plugin and then you can use our Layouts plugin to build your page templates.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you, all sorted out 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.