Skip Navigation

[Closed] WHen useing max mega menu with "views" (i think) get this error

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author
megamenu error.jpg
max megamenu error.jpg

Hello,
when i use mag mega menu i get this error, and it disapare when i inactivate your plugins .
The error appares under /Appeareces/menus

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I run a local test with the default theme 2020 and Toolset Types and Blocks, and I could not reproduce the issue. I assume this also triggered by the theme or another plugin.

I created a new installation on our online platform, you can log into it with the credentials on my private reply(June 4, 2020 at 12:01 pm), please install your theme and its required plugin, if the issue is reproduced, I'll escalate this ticket to our compatibility team.
If the issue is not reproduced, I'll need to take a copy of your website, for further debugging.

tinymce w toolset.jpg

i think the error is TinyMce
The strange is that is dissapare when inactivate toolset, and/or maxmegamenu

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you for your feedback. But, I am still unable to reproduce the issue on a clean install.
Would you like to try on the test server that I provided? Check this screenshot to open the private message that contains credentials hidden link

If we are unable to reproduce the issue on a clean install, we can assume that it is not a bug, but rather, an edge case that appears in the case of your website, I'll need to take a copy of your website for further analysis. We prefer Duplicator to take site copies as described here https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/
Please use filter to reduce the size of the copy as described in this video around 1:00 hidden link
If Duplicator fails to create a copy, we'll need a database copy/export, plugins, and theme folders, all in a zip file.
Your next reply will be private to let you share the download link safely.

The topic ‘[Closed] WHen useing max mega menu with "views" (i think) get this error’ is closed to new replies.