Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When to expect new releases?

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

Solution:
We usually write about major plugin versions and when we have something important to share with our community. For Maps there has been no major changes in recent time. Usually we do not provide any ETA but do you have any reported bugs or feature request in the past that you would like to know about?

If yes, please share with me the link to tickets where those bugs or features were reported by you and I will try my best to look into our system and forward your concerns ahead accordingly.

Other plugins like CRED, Layouts are also getting updates from time to time as you can see in the changelog for each plugin. So yeah other plugins will be updated as necessary.

Relevant Documentation:
Subscribe to our blog for News & Updates: https://toolset.com/blog/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 12:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 18:00 – 21:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mario 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Noman.

Author

i know it´s a common question and i read a lot about new scheduled plugin releases.

Do you have news if and when an Beta for Maps would be available?
I read, that a new Beta for Types would be released in November and final public release till end of the year. Is that right so far? Could we expect any other plugin updates?
Thank you for an answer.

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Toolset support. We usually write about major plugin versions and when we have something important to share with our community. For Maps there has been no major changes in recent time. Usually we do not provide any ETA but do you have any reported bugs or feature request in the past that you would like to know about?

If yes, please share with me the link to tickets where those bugs or features were reported by you and I will try my best to look into our system and forward your concerns ahead accordingly.

Other plugins like CRED, Layouts are also getting updates from time to time as you can see in the changelog for each plugin. So yeah other plugins will be updated as necessary.

Thank you

thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.