Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When is geo update expected?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.97 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by marcusC-4 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Author

I found this thread that said a new update for Maps would be out by now with Geo location options. https://toolset.com/forums/topic/geolocation/

Can you provide an estimate for when you think that Maps update will be ready?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually I checked the ticket for this and was not able to see any updates for this request.

What I can do is to add this request as a bump to it as well.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, thanks for the reply. I have seen several references on other posts regarding the upcoming Maps release with geo specific features. I was just trying to get an answer from the lead developer on when this release is expected to go live.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcus,

No issues there but i'm not seeing any for of date on official ticket opened on our internal system for this.

Thanks,
Shane

Makes sense -- thanks!

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcus,

If there are no further questions on this then you can mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Done!