Skip Navigation

[Resolved] when do you think "Add new repeatable group" will be release

This support ticket is created 5 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Himanshu Agarwal 5 years, 11 months ago.

Author

when do you think a stable version will be release with "Add new repeatable group" as it is currently only in beta version...

i was hoping that it would have been released by now ;-(

It should be released before the GDPR laws come into action.

I can however not grant you any fix ETA.

This is our expectation and plans, as we include some things to be compatible with GDPR in the same release.
If everything goes wrong we would have to delay the Many To Many Release and only ship GDPR updates, but until now all is running as it should and the Quality Control is in the process, so I do not fear any delays.

Thank you, Beda!

I am waiting for the release as I have few sites waiting to be developed for which I need the new release.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.