Skip Navigation

[Resolved] When a view is on the page I can't update the page using Gutenberg

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dallin Chase 3 years, 6 months ago.

Author

Any page that is outputting a Toolset View in Gutenberg won't let me update the page. The update button is not clickable. So I can still edit the page but I can't publish any changes. I've confirmed that it is Toolset causing the issue because when I deactivate Toolset I'm able to update and publish just fine.

URL hidden link

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I just logged in to your site and edited the page Projects (it includes a View block) and was able to update the page without any problems.

Can you try clearing your browser cache and performing a hard reload, does that help?

Any messages in the browser console?

Even if the problem were resolved by disabling Toolset, it may occur because of a conflict with some other product, and a useful test would be whether it was an issue when you disabled everything except Toolset. If not it should be possible to identify any conflict by a process of trial and error.

However, as stated, it works fine when I visit your site, so a browser caching problem seems the most likely explanation.

Weird. It seems to be okay now. Well, I'll keep an eye on it and see if it comes up again. I was getting some console warnings but no errors. Thanks for taking a look.

Not sure what changed but it seems to be working great now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.