Skip Navigation

[Resolved] What are the latest plugin compatible version with Layouts demo for Bootstrap 3

This support ticket is created 5 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Pat

Hello,

I have an old site built with Layouts demo for Bootstrap 3 theme and I would like to update the Toolset plugins with their latest compatibility version with this theme.
Could you indicate me what are the version I need to use for this?
Regards
Pat

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pat,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Actually I cannot say whether the plugins remain compatible as the theme has been deprecated, so no updates has been made to the bootstrap 3 theme.

Thanks,
Shane

Pat

Hi Shane,

I can confirm it is no more compatible with the latest Toolset plugin version. My question was : what are the versions (Types, Views, Cred and Layout) I can use in order to stay compatible?
Regards
Pat

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pat,

I would advise not to update at all because there has been quite a few versions between when the Bootstrap 3 theme was removed and now.

Is there a particular functionality that you would like ? Also I would advise moving away from the Bootstrap 3 theme given that wordpress itself is constantly updating and would eventually break with the bootstrap 3 theme if compatibility isn't maintained.

Thanks,
Shane

Pat

Hi Shane,
For info, i have already moved from Bootstrap 3 to Toolset Starter but it is painful as some classes are not the same !!!

I can understand your point. In fact, what is messing me is the fact that I'm no more able to add a custom field inside a group field.
When I go in the admin and chose a group field, I can see all needed custom fields types in the right, but when I click on one of them, it is not added to the group (nothing change !)

Do you have any idea where this could come from?
Regards
Pat

New threads created by Shane and linked to this one are listed below:

https://toolset.com/forums/topic/split-unable-to-add-custom-fields-to-field-group/

Shane
Supporter

Hi Pat,

The toolset starter theme is also a deprecated theme unfortunately so I would not recommend using this one either.

As per our site the themes below are the ones we recommend.
https://toolset.com/documentation/recommended-themes/

For your next issue, I will be splitting it into a separate ticket so that we can handle it there.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.