Skip Navigation

[Closed] WEBSITE NOT WORKING out of no where – Warning: Illegal string offset 'wpv_deb…

This support ticket is created 7 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

hidden link - NOT WORKING

My entire website (hidden link) just stopped working out of no where and I now see an error whenever I try to access the website:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'wpv_debug_mode' in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/92/3507892/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv-query-debug.class.php on line 29

Warning: Illegal string offset 'wpv_debug_mode_type' in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/92/3507892/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/wpv-query-debug.class.php on line 32

Warning: Illegal string offset 'wpv_custom_conditional_functions' in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/92/3507892/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/Class_WooCommerce_Views.php on line 529

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data01/92/3507892/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/Class_WooCommerce_Views.php on line 529

Please help me, as each and every second of downtime is extremely, extremely business impacting. Also I was not logged in or anything. This error just came out of no where. Please help me solve this. It's very urgent.

1. Please log in to your FTP
2. Rename Views and WooCommerce Views Plugin to something else
3. This will deactivate your Plugins and you will be able again to access the WP Admin.
4. Please then re-donwload the Plugins and re-install them

If the issue then comes back, provide me Access to the FTP and WP Admin, I will then see waht we can do.
This error seems related to Debug Mode that is active in your Toolset Settings, although it should nto produce any kind of error.

Thank you for your patience

The topic ‘[Closed] WEBSITE NOT WORKING out of no where – Warning: Illegal string offset 'wpv_deb…’ is closed to new replies.