Skip Navigation

[Resolved] webdev

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 5 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
i50^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
i49^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
i48^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
i47^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
i46^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Our Site: hidden link

Problem: admin-ajax.php 404() for both back and frontend

in the frontend: the pagination using ajax is not working

error: POST hidden link 404 ()

at the backend: everytime we tried to save or edit settings it has an error message "Not saved" but when we refresh the page the changes has been saved, its wierd and also we cant add any post type or views

Pls help

Thanks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

From your debug info the server requirements seem fine.

Could you please first check the PHP error logs to see if there are any details about the failing admin-ajax.php requests.

If you haven't already, turn on the debug log by editing your wp-config.php file and change the line with WP_DEBUG like so:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

That will create a file debug.log in your /wp-content/ directory which you can examine in any text editor.

Try visiting the Toolset settings page or making some updates to the View again and then inspect the log. If you don't find the debug.log file it means it didn't generate any warnings or errors.

Then, try switching theme to twentyseventeen and test again.

Finally, de-activate your non-Toolset plugins and test again, and let me know what you find. If that resolves the problem it should be possible to identify the source of any conflicts by a process of elimination.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.