Skip Navigation

[Closed] Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpcf_admin_add_meta_boxes() /plugins/types/embed

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

Using Profile Builder custom redirections, Im getting this error.

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpcf_admin_add_meta_boxes() in .../wp-content/plugins/types/embedded/admin.php on line 93

Could you illustrate a bit more how I can reproduce this issue and provide me a Copy of the Plugin you use, with the correct steps to follow, so to reproduce this problem?

I will enable a private form where you can provide a link to the Plugin, and the steps to follow.

Thank you

Wpengine support investigated on this:
"This actually just looks to be a conflict with the custom redirect module and the types plugin. They don't seem related or share code, but it looks like types is kicking in during the processing of the custom redirects module. The function in the error doesn't even look to be called anywhere else."

Plugin is hidden link
Error appears simply after activating the custom redirection module (login-logout,etc).

I can give you access to the server where you can see the page with the error.

I can't find how to send you the copy of the plugin. Uploads seems to accept only imags.

This is a PRO Plugin and I can not download it from the Official Plugin repos of WordPress

Please use Google Drive or DropBox to provide me with a valid copy of it.

If I need to register for using, also a registration code is needed.

You can alternatively send me a Site's snapshot
We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpcf_admin_add_meta_boxes() /plugins/types/embed’ is closed to new replies.