Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Want create some fields with different names and valus & display only filled one

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to:
Attach online reading book custom field with videos and translation download link field with popups
I need if I filled only one field display it and hide the other
and customize the layout instead on 2 columns to single one

Note that this is a presale question

Dear Drmohamed,

I suggest you try with the shrotcode [wpv-conditional] of Views plugin, check if the specific custom field is empty or not, then display what you want, see our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-conditional
Conditional shortcode to be used to display a specific block of meta HTML based on results of a boolean expression
Read more about Conditional HTML output in your views.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/conditional-html-output-in-views/

Thanks For Your Kind Reply
Please if I need to implement custom css of another block of content according to fields used
is it possible by toolset ?

I suggest defined two kinds of CSS class in your theme file "style.css", for example:

.field-empty{
}
.field-not-empty{
}

Then use the shortcode [wpv-conditional] to check if the specific field is empty or not, then display correspond CSS class name

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.