Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Visual composer button in edit Layout not showing

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Layout bearbeiten ‹ Super Gadgets — WordPress.png

Hi,

I am trying to create a template for a new custom post type.
According to some of the tutorials I have seen I should see a Visual Composer Button to edit the page.
However, I can't seem to find it.
Obviously I have Visual Composer installed and also activate it for the custom post type.
Thanks for your help.

Markus

Hi Markus,
It looks like you're using Visual Composer and Layouts together. You won't find the Visual Composer interface or buttons in the Layout editor - Layouts has its own grid-based design system. You can find the Visual Composer interface in the Content Template editor and in the editor for your standard Page post type. In Visual Composer settings, you can also select other post types to enable with Visual Composer.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.