Skip Navigation

[Closed] Views with conditional templates

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to: Setup a view with parametric search that includes 4 different views in the loop output. These views are based on a taxonomy called Format, with the goal of having 4 sections on the page (one for each format)

I'm not sure what to use in the conditional to identify this Format taxonomy.
I have set it up like this:

[wpv-layout-start]
	[wpv-items-found]
	<!-- wpv-loop-start -->

<wpv-loop>
[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-taxonomy-slug]' eq 'text' )"]
        [wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Text Courses View"][/wpv-conditional]
	[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-taxonomy-slug]' eq 'video' )"]
        [wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in video Courses View"][/wpv-conditional]
	[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-taxonomy-slug]' eq 'live' )"]
        [wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Live Courses View"][/wpv-conditional]
	[wpv-conditional if="( '[wpv-taxonomy-slug]' eq 'package' )"]
        [wpv-post-body view_template="Loop item in Package Courses View"][/wpv-conditional]

</wpv-loop>

<!-- wpv-loop-end -->
	[/wpv-items-found]
	[wpv-no-items-found]
		<strong>[wpml-string context="wpv-views"]No items found[/wpml-string]</strong>
	[/wpv-no-items-found]
[wpv-layout-end]

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: Each of my 4 view templates in the output

Instead, I got: Only the parametric search filters

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Is your view is taxonomy view?

Could you please share more details about your current steup?

It will be great if you can share problem URL and access details explaining what exactly you are looking for.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Views with conditional templates’ is closed to new replies.