Skip Navigation

[Closed] Views: View breaks next have_posts() loop?

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Author

I have added a view to a page. I have tried both the <?php echo(render_view($args)); ?> and widget methods. The view shows correctly on the page, however directly under the view is a wp-query to show recent blog posts. When the View is active the recents posts breaks and instead of showing recent posts it shows all posts. When I hide the view the recent posts works.

I have even gona s far as to add wp_reset_postdata(); and wp_reset_query(); under the view, but this does not work either. Can you help point me in a direction that may help me solve this issue?

Thank you,
Michael

Dear Sammut,

To debug this properly I will need a dump of your database and a copy of your theme files. Can you send it to my email address?

Regards,
Caridad

Dear Sammut,

It seems to be working correctly on my setup. Could you try updating your plugins? We released an update today.

Other than that, I didnt have as many plugins enabled as you. Try disabling some until you find what causes the problems.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with.

Regards,
Caridad

The topic ‘[Closed] Views: View breaks next have_posts() loop?’ is closed to new replies.