Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views Slider loads blank space below it

This support ticket is created 6 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by terryR 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: José Arcos.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Hello, I have developed a slider in Views which is working fine but has a small issue with blank space under it.
After AJAX loads to the next slide this blank space below disappears and everything comes in place. It happens only when the first slide changes to the next one. The Slider is set with:
- Pagination enabled with automatic AJAX transition

I cant figure out what is causing this issue. Can you please advice me how to fix ?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Thank you.
Kind regards.

Hey I have found a solution by changing arrow navigation to dots pagination. This blank space below the slider is showing no more.

Hello, thanks for letting us know. I was researching the issue. Please, feel free to contact us if you further problems.

Have a great day.

Thank you too.
Best regards.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.