Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views for Users Not displaying In Loop

This support ticket is created 4 years, 4 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi Nigel,

Has the toolset updated to solve the problem so I can update it?

My colleague identified the underlying problem.

With user Views ajax pagination is not working correctly when the View output links to a template.

If you move the markup from your template directly between the wpv-loop tags in the Loop Editor (and also move your custom CSS) then the slider will work as intended.

We have an internal ticket for the developers to fix this, but in the meantime that's what you'll need to do.

Thanks

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Eric,

Nigel is on vacation until 2nd January and I'll be following up on this ticket.

I'm afraid, we don't have a time estimate to share at the moment, but, I'll let you know through this ticket, once the fix has been released.

Meanwhile, you can continue to use the workaround suggested by Nigel, for user and taxonomy views.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Eric,

I'd like to update that a fix for this issue has been included in the releases of Toolset Views (3.1.0) and Blocks (1.1.0) plugins.

You're welcome to update and let us know, in case the issue still persists.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.