Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views filter is no longer working

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.28 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 4 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: filter post type using Post ID filter. I am parsing an integer for the post ID. View is called "Business Contact Details". I created a post called "Test View" where you can see the shortcode.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Contact details for relevant post.

Instead, I got: No items found.

If I removed the filter then the view works but returns the contact details for all posts.

Hello,

I have tried the credentials you provided above, it is not valid, I get these error:
ERROR: The password you entered for the username toolset is incorrect
Please check it.

For the post IDs filter, please check our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/filtering-views-query-by-post-id/
For your reference.

Hi luo,

Can you please try again? I have changed the password again to the one provided earlier.

This view has been working for months so it's a new issue following an update.

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for the details, I can log into your website, will update here if there is anything found

Please edit the post "Test Biz":
hidden link

It is in Status: Pending Review.

Views by default outputs only published posts, so it conducts the problem, I suggest you try this:
Edit the post view:
hidden link
Add a filter :
Select posts with status of any.

Please test again, check if it is fixed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.