Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views CSS isn't being red when logged out

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 7 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I created a view to display the latest blog posts. I used the loop wizard, created the layout etc. and it also wrapped up everything in the content template (you get what I'm saying).

After that I made the element, and wrote the css in my child theme's stylesheet as usual (the entire site's css is written there). And I saved the page and opened it in a new tab. It worked, perfectly.

But then I logged out of the WordPress backend, and saw the same page again, none of the CSS that I wrote for that view is being read.

But when I'm logged in I can see it perfectly. This is a very weird issue and I haven't come across such an error before. Why is this happening. Please check the screenshot, you can see the error for real.

This is the live link - hidden link

#### Please see this ####
Also here is the screenshot - hidden link

Dear rahul,

I assume we are talking about the CSS codes of this file:
hidden link
I can see it is loaded when I open below URL with Chrome browser
hidden link
So View should be able to output the HTML codes as what you want, but the custom CSS codes does not take effect in above URL.

And I can see some JS errors in the Chrome console, for example:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getAttribute' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getContext' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'canvas' of undefined

All the errors came from the theme "niasta", I suggest you fix them first.

If you still need help to fix the CSS problem, please point out which part codes in file "style.css" is the problem CSS codes, which need to be read?
I can test it in my browser.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.