Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views are not accessible anymore from the wp-admin >and display wrongly on pages

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I am trying to: In Toolset Dashboard, Views for CPT Oeuvres are displayed : clicking on Vue Oeuvres

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
I expected to see: The Vue Oeuvres edit page

Instead, I got: the message : "Désolé, vous n’avez pas l’autorisation d’accéder à cette page."
In English : "Sorry you are not authorized to access this page"

This is a staging site on Cloudways : I have a user for the Toolset team, with admin rights :
username : support@toolset
Password : Support_@Toolset$

Meanwhile, I rolled back to a previous Backup of the site (Friday August 31st 2:00 am), and Views are now accessible.
Between Friday and now, I had updated the Toolset plugins installed on the site :
- Tooset Access
- Tooset Forms
- Tooset Types
- Tooset Views
The bug could be logically in Toolset Access (but none of the CPTs are managed by it on this site), or in Toolset Views?

Thank you for helping us with this issue, so we can update those plugin safely...
Best regards,
Franesco De Grandi

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

During the initial testing on my own website, I couldn't reproduce this issue, which suggests that it could be something specific to your website.

Do I have your permission, to create and download a duplicator package of your website, so that it can be investigated on a different server?

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes do create and download a duplicator package and test on a different server.
I really appreciate your help for this issue.
Best regards,
Franceso

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

Thank you for waiting.

Unfortunately, the duplicator package couldn't be created as the website's database and the files are too large.

I did notice however that the "beta" update channel is selected on your website, for Toolset plugins.

Can you please update all Toolset plugins again and then make sure that "Show both the legacy and Blocks interface and let me choose which to use for each item I build" option is selected for the "Editing experience"?
( at WP Admin -> Toolset -> Settings -> General )

I hope this helps and please let me know how it goes.

regards,
Waqar

Hi Waqar,
So I did update all Toolset plugins on the Live site and did the settings required.
The Toolset Views are now accessible and the Vies item shows up in the Toolset wp-admin Menu.

This issue is now resolved.
Thank you for your efficient help.
Stay safe.
Best regards,
Francesco

Waqar
Supporter

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the update and glad that it worked.

You're welcome to mark this ticket as resolved and start a new one for each new question or concern - we're here to help!

Stay safe,
Waqar

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.