Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Views 3.1.1 breaks FooGallery shortcode

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by scottL-3 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

More than 8, but we have other reports specifically for the FooGallery plugin, too, and the solution has been tested for FooGallery and found to work, so it should resolve your problem.

Let me assign this ticket to me so I can attach it to the escalated ticket and let you know when the release is out.

Okay thanks. We removed FooGallery and replaced it with a repeating image field and Toolset based gallery so we are good for now but would still like to know when it is fixed.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Scott

This should now be fixed with the releases of Blocks and Views today.

Please let me know if you still see any problems after updating (use the Check for Updates button on the registration page if you don't see the updates available).

We removed FooGalleries and implemented our own variation of the repeating fields based galleries a while ago so I can't test whether this is fixed or not. You can close the ticket. I am hoping the changes in views and blocks don't break the way we built our replacement galleries. We needed to set specific html attributes to feed title and caption to our lightbox plugin so we used custom code to output the gallery and used a variation of the CSS from Toolset to format it. Since I think the new changes affect the blocks, not the underlying fields, we should be fine but if anything breaks I'll open a new ticket for the new issue.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.