Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View was working before, but not anymore. Get a "No Results Found" error

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by MicheleV864 8 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 3.20.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 3.06.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-09-28 at 3.19.14 PM.png

I am trying to: view a custom post type. this was working before, but I must've done something to mess it up.

I visited this URL: hidden link
I expected to see: the results of a "view" of careers that are within an industry

Instead, I got: hidden link

This was working before but not sure why not now....
I. I created a custom post type for Career Industry.
2. I created 17 career industries within that "Career Industry" custom post type.
3. I created a "view" for each of those career industries and pasted it into the relevant career industry post
4. I created a page that had an image of each of those career industries.
5. I linked each image to the relevant "career industry" post.
6. this was working before, but now I get an error for every one of them. the error is.... "No Results Found. The page you requested could not be found....."
7. I must've done something somewhere for this to happen, as it doesn't work for any of these industry posts.
8. If you go to this page hidden link (I've also attached a screenshot) and click on any of the images within the By Industry, By Education Level, By Color Code tabs, you'll see what I mean.

Thanks so much!

Michele

I figured it out. But thanks anyway!

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.