Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View using users-filters on user id works only the first time

This support ticket is created 6 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by FedericoI4663 6 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Schermata 2017-09-25 alle 10.12.18.png

Hello ,

i have a list of users, every row has a link as: hidden link

The very fisrt time i click on a user row, let's say users-filter=65, the view displays the correct user, but if i select a different row/user the view continue to display the user id?65 ( or whatever it was the first selected id)

I tried to re-create the filter but no improvement, i am sure that this functionality it was working some Toolset versions ago ...

To access to the members list and reproduce the issue:

- login
- click on Contact - Membres
- click on any of the Avatar icon on the most left of the list

This will display the view : 11197 View User profile

Many thanks,
Federico

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - I just checked with the profile for user Id 60 where I've updated the profile information and it displays the correct value for the address fields.
=> hidden link

Which fields are not working and displaying same information fore you?

Hi Minesh,

thank you for your help!

Please watch this short screen movie :
hidden link

The issue is that the view loads properly the first time, then when the user ID change it continue to display data from the very first user

Minesh
Supporter

Well - it looks like that when you are logged in - it displays the correct results but when you are not logged in and try to access same page it displays in correct results.

Please allow me to consult our Dev team and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.

I suspect there is something about session variables because i tried to use the search url
"/informations-membre/?users-filter=60" , not loggged in :

- at 16:30 i loaded users-filter= 60 -->"Olga" then tried to load manually changing the ID in the url to users-filter=72, but after reload the page was still showing "Olga"

- I left the same page open for a while and at 18:55 i just clicked on reload and voilà the page changed to user "Claude" ID 72. Immediatly after i tried again to change manually the ID and to reload but the user did not change

Minesh
Supporter

It was related to cache and I've added the view with no cache output as given under:

[wpv-view name="view-user-profile" cached="off"]

Now, I can see its working fine.

Hello Minesh,

i see that now it is working just fine, thanks a lot!

best,
Federico

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.