Skip Navigation

[Resolved] view sort order

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.30 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by BrandenT2154 3 years, 8 months ago.

Author

I have a view that displays on a singular Rep page. the view displays a list of connected manufacturers. here is the view hidden link

here is an example post hidden link

I want the order of this view to display sorting by the post title of the manufacturer, ascending. however when i set it to "sort by post title" it seems to sort by the order of the post title of the intermediary post. The effect is that whenever a new manufacturer is connected, it ends up at the top of the list, rather than in alphabetical order. you can see in the example post what I mean.

here is a one click admin login: hidden link

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

i was able to use the snippet from here https://toolset.com/forums/topic/toolset_build_intermediary_post_title-possible-to-use-filter-retroactively/ to change the intermediary post title

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.