Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View show selected taxonomy in order

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pete 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
a1.png
a2.png

Hi there,

is it possible, that I can have a section of taxonomies in a View, only one 'area' is shown until the filter on the front end is changed?

To explain, see this page: hidden link

This is for Dorset properties only. See the filter to the left, at the bottom AREA.

Ideally this is set to Dorset, yet I would like that visitors can select one of our other areas if they wish.

Is this possible?

I have looked at other options, see attachment a1 however this wont work.

We have many areas and it would be great, if someone can filter another area, if not then I may as well remove the Area filter altogether.

Worth an ask. Thank you.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I need to check how you setup your view that is displayed with the problem URL you shared.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.