Skip Navigation

[Resolved] view products with the same taxonomy

This support ticket is created 7 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Walter Ricciardi 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hello Minesh, i need your help again. I woud like to show a taxonomy attribute of the products in my table, then when people click on the taxonomy then show them a list of products with the same taxonomy, i tried the shorcode below but it doesnt work, it gets me to the home. Can you help me with it? please

[wpv-post-taxonomy type="pa_valores" separator=", " format="link" show="name" order="asc"]

Dear diego,

Minesh isn't available currently,

According to our document:
https://toolset.com/documentation/views-shortcodes/#wpv-post-taxonomy

The shortcode [wpv-post-taxonomy] should be able to output the terms archive page link, it is abnormal that it redirect you to home URL. I suggest check these in your website:
deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

error taxo.jpg

Hello, i still having the problem, i notice that when clicking the taxonomy i get redirected to the taxonomy url but in the home page, it is weird.

Do you know what could be the fail?

As I mentioned above, it is abnormal, there might be other plugin/theme conduct this problem, and I suggest you try this in your website:
deactivate other plugins and switch to wordpress default theme, and test again

Also you can try to reset the wordpress rewrite rules:
Dashboard-> Settings-> Permalink
click "Save" button

Hi,

The problem is solved, I erased the taxonomy created again and now it works fine.

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.