Skip Navigation

[Resolved] View Pagination Only Works for Administrators

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by KentS9937 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I have a number of views which broke recently. The pagination only works for Admin users. Other users will see the spinning loading symbol and never get to page 2. The problem only exists when pagination uses AJAX. If I select "manual transition and page reload" it works fine.

The site requires login to see the problem. I'm happy to provide you with admin and user credentials if you'd like to see the problem.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Sure. Can you please share access details and problem URL where I can see the issue so I can check further.

However - before you send me access details, would you mind running a basic compatibility test.
Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes? - Do you see any difference? If no:

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Thank you. Upon further investigation, I believe I have a problem with AJAX working on my site. At this time I'm investigating other plugins. I'll get back to you if I believe it's directly related to Toolset, but I'm thinking it is on.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.